Claire is now 8 months (6 months adjusted). Really?! Here are some highlights:
- Hates zucchini
- Doesn’t like to sit but would rather stand
- She sleeps in on weekends. (Yessss.)
- Making high-pitch squeels are so much fun.
- She likes her fuzzy winter crib sheets
- She eats food like a champ. And would probably be OK never seeing another bottle.
- She’s spoiled and we are OK with that.
- She loves being outside (we’ll see how that bodes come winter)
- She has peed on my side of the bed 3 times already. She peed on both Derek and I twice in one day
- She’s become a ham.
- She has started having baby tantrums. Ugh. Princess syndrome.
- Her symbol is a crown. :)
- Her hair looks like she has a buzz cut. Its all at the top of her head!
- She gets sad randomly. And laughs for no reason.
- She’s a people watcher
- She giggles at my dances. We dance everyday. To good music.
- Penguin kisses are the best.
Here are some pictures of her taken this weekend with her super adorable new hat from Tayuh Tate Hats – Lindsey was so kind to send me a newborn hat and it was so stinkin’ adorable that I ordered this one for Claire. It is soo soft and cuddly. Maybe Lindsey could make a mommy sized beanie?! ;)More pics of the hats coming soon.