The What: Lifestyle sessions showcase your family in all its natural, unposed, undirected splendor. Whether that is making breakfast together in PJs one Sunday morning, a hike, running errands in town, or just hanging out and playing games, I document the precious moments of the day-to-day that bond families and couples together. I get to be your fly on the wall.
The Deets: Sessions available January – March 2015. Sessions last up to 3 hours. Includes a consultation before session, all digital negatives (with print release) from the session, a private password-protected gallery for ordering prints, albums and canvases.
I have been receiving a few emails/texts asking if my little guy is here yet, so thought I’d do a little FAQ post on here:
– I am technically on “maternity leave” – but really only from shooting sessions. I am still trying to catch up on editing because I was so ill and basically useless for so many months. Who knew the last couple of weeks of this pregnancy would be when I felt the best?!
– I will start full on maternity leave as soon as he arrives. We are on an appointment-by-appointment basis at this point, due to some complications. I go to see the doctors 2-3 times/week and basically have to be ready to deliver at a moments notice.
– My due date is just 2.5 weeks away!!!!
– His nursery got put together real quick when we found out at 33 weeks that he could be here at any moment! SO incredibly thankful that I may carry this babe to (technically) term!!! I will post pictures of his nursery when he gets here and when its actually done done. :)
– The HG (hyperemesis gravidarum) is still around but at a manageable point where I have been able to wean myself off of most of my meds. I still take anti-nausea medication as needed.
I think those are most of the questions…
The picture above was taken yesterday at the perinatologist office, although I get weekly ultrasounds they hardly ever show me his face or 4D images (or what I call, “claymation images”) so this was a special treat! Look at that pouty face!!! And those lips; have no idea where he got those from! :)
I love doing pet sessions – they combine two of my strongest passions: animals and photography. And it keeps my husband happy because (rarely) do I come home with more pets, but I get my fix of playing and cuddling with them during our session. This is not to say that I sometimes don’t wonder if I could haphazardly slip these guys into my camera bag and bring them home with me.
And Shiner was no exception with his sweetest little dachshund face. We had great mini session last fall and look how adorable he is! His doting momma joined us for a few shots too and I love that. I hardly have any photos of myself with my menagerie. Something to work on this year!