Let me start by providing you with a checklist of what you need in order to proceed:
- Desire to see two gorgeous specimens of the human species
- More importantly, the desire to see above mentioned people be totally in love
- A blanket (maybe this one only applies to me. I suffer from chronic coldness.)
- A full cup of coffee or tea – its a long one!
- Prepare your EYEBALLS for some stuff thats gonna make you go whaaa? and aww and oh.em.gee.
I guess you can say that this couple totally brought their awesome with them…there was such ease and, just happy, between Hayley and Collin. Aaaand. they each chose jaw-dropping & intimate locations…
Hers: The Longmont airport hangar that she grew up at whilst her dad built airplanes as a hobby (what?! Gangsta.)
His: An off-the-beaten path spot for some fly fishing. The place was so awesome that I didn’t charge them the “I got wet and cold” fee.
Can’t wait till their wedding next year! No doubt they’ll be bringing the awesome then too. xx.